How to draw a 3d box is just one post in a series of many we’re planning to do. One of the fun parts about drawing, is making things look 3d or real. Of course, on this site we’ll take it slow. Each one of these drawing lesson videos are really meant for younger kids.
- Pen, pencil, marker, or crayon
How To Draw A 3D Box focus
- Have your kids practice drawing a diamond shape
- This is not a perspective lesson, so have your kids make the three vertical edges the same length.
- After they’ve finished drawing the box, do something fun with it.
- Practice…after they make one, see if they can make 3 more different size boxes.
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch How To Draw A 3D Box on YouTube!