How to draw a bat came as a request from Chuckers, my six year old. When I asked him what we should do next for Halloween, he yelled “Bat!” So here it is. Check back for a video soon.
How To Draw A Bat Step By Step
1. Draw a half circle, or a “U.” This is going to be the bottom of the bat’s body.
2. Now draw two pointy ears, connected to the body.
3. Now the fun part, draw an angry face. Try to make him as angry or scary as you possibly can.
4. Next draw sharp teeth coming out of his mouth. Since he’s a bat be sure to draw two teeth longer than the others. This will make his fangs. Bats have to have fangs!
5. Now draw two really big wings.
6. The last step is making the folds in the bats wings. Do this by drawing three lines in each wing.
You did it, you drew a scary bat for Halloween!
Draw lots of bats and cut them out! Then tape them all over your house. Now your house is decorated for the spooky season!
Download How To Draw A Bat!
To download the how to draw a bat steps for printing, click the image below then right click the image to save.