Hads is back with how to draw a Christmas tree! She was feeling a little bad that I left her out of the last couple videos, what a mean dad! So, I had to do this next one with her. She did an awesome job too.
- Pencil, marker, or crayon
Watch How To Draw A Christmas Tree!
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step
1. First draw a squiggly line for the snow on the ground. Then draw an upside-down V for the top of the tree.
2. Next draw a zig zag line to close the upside-down V.
3. Now draw the second layer of the Christmas tree.
4. Next add the third and last layer of the Christmas tree.
5. Draw the bottom of the tree trunk.
6. Now decorate your tree with Christmas lights and a star on top.
7. Last add ornaments. We drew circles for the ornaments.
That’s all there is to drawing the best Christmas tree ever! Feel free to add more ornaments, and of course some presents.
Download & Print
To download these instructions click the image below then right click to save.