Yea, finally how to draw a dog! This one I’m still working with Hads on. It’s a bit harder for the really little artists, just because it has more steps. It’s always fun to practice though.
- Pencil, marker, crayon
Watch How To Draw A Dog
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step Instructions
1. First draw the dog’s nose by drawing two curved lines.
2. Next draw the dog’s head using a circle around his nose.
3. Next draw the dog’s face. Add eyes nose and the rest of his mouth.
4. Now draw his two ears, and a little bit of fur.
5. Draw his two front feet and legs.
6. Now draw his belly with a diagonal line. Add the back of his legs, and also his back.
7. Draw part of his back leg.
8. Finish the back leg and his foot.
9. Don’t forget his tail and the rest of his belly.
10. Last add his collar.
That’s it! You just drew the cutest dog on this planet, now all you need to do is name him.
Download And Print
To download the instructions click the image below then right click to save.