It’s about time we did a (just for girls) how to draw a fairy, don’t you think? I know Had’s has been bugging me for it. Well if you’re keeping score on this site, the boys are probably winning. I’ll do better…but for the record, the “just for girl” posts are most likely going to be very simple. Hads is still very young and needs the extra simple attention :) I hope you guys don’t mind.
- Pencil, crayon, or marker
Watch How To Draw A Fairy
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step
1. Draw a circle for the fairy’s head.
2. Now draw a really happy face.
3. Next draw two lines coming out of her cheeks, and a U-shape connecting them for her dress.
4. Draw two more lines coming out of her cheeks (except these are aimed up), and connect them with a rainbow line. This is her hair. Also, draw an M-shape for her bow.
5. Now draw two loops for her magical wings.
6. Draw two lines at the bottom of her dress for legs, and two raindrops for her feet.
7. Now draw two more lines coming out of her cheeks, for arms. Then add two circles, each on the end of her arms. This is a simple way to draw hands.
8. Last, draw her pretty wand by drawing a line through her hand and a star on top.
You did it! Now practice drawing another fairy for her friend.
Download & Print
Click the image below and right click to save.