It was Hads turn to pick the bug, of course she picked how to draw a ladybug! Drawing this ladybug with her, made me miss the summer. One of her favorite things to do, when it was warm, was catch ladybugs and let them crawl on her hands. Summer please come soon!
Watch How To Draw A Ladybug
Step By Step Instructions
1. First step, draw a circle for the ladybug’s body.
2. Next draw a half circle for the ladybug’s head.
3. Now draw two more smaller half circles for the eyes.
4. Draw an upside-down “Y’ for the ladybug’s wings.
5. Draw three lines on the right-side, these are legs.
6. Draw three more lines on the left-side.
7. Last, draw spots on the ladybug’s back.
That’s it! Be sure to color in your ladybug when you’re done drawing it.
Download & Print
To download step by step instructions click the image then right click to save.