Ok, this how to draw a penguin was specifically for my little Hads. That’s why it may look extremely easy. Hads is three, so activities involving few steps and simple shapes seem perfect for her.
- Marker, pencil, crayon
Watch How To Draw A Penguin
Step By Step Instructions
1. To draw the penguin first start by drawing a egg shape.
2. Next draw another egg shape inside of the first egg.
3. Now draw the penguin’s eyes.
4. Draw an upside down triangle for the beak.
5. Next add two feet.
6. And two arms.
7. Last, if this penguin is a girl add a bow on top of her head. If you’d like to make him a bow you could draw something else, like a baseball hat.
After finishing be sure to let your little artist finish this drawing with some coloring, or painting.
Download & Print
To download the free instructions click the image below, then right click to save.