Valentines is coming up! Help your kids learn how to draw a rose for that perfect person, even if that perfect person is you ;) Although, I can’t promise they won’t draw it for anyone else.
- Pencil, crayon, or marker
Watch How To Draw A Rose
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step Instructions
2. Now draw a “U” shape connecting both sides of the spiral.
3. Then draw an “S” shape for the first open petal.
4. Next draw the second open petal, and a “Y” shape for the other petals.
5. Draw the spiky leaves under the rose, and a long stem.
6. Now add the thorns, and two curved lines for the center of the leaves.
7. Next draw the jagged leaf edges.
8. Last, add some leaf details.
That’s it! A perfect rose for a perfect valentine.
Download & Print
Click the image below to download, right click the image to save.