This how to draw a scarecrow was inspired by one of our best friends. He sent us a picture of a totally awesome scarecrow, that he drew all by himself. I asked his mom if it would be ok to make a video about it, and she said we could. Check out his awesome drawing!
So, we also wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! This will probably be our last fall post, because it’s now officially Christmas time…wahooo!
- Pencil, marker, or crayon
Watch How To Draw A Scarecrow
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step
1. First draw a circle for the scarecrow’s head.
2. Next draw his happy face.
3. Now add stitches to his mouth to make his face look sewn own. Also, draw his shirt.
4. Draw his cowboy hat next.
5. Now add a collar and buttons to his shirt. Then add his pants.
6. Next add his arms and sticks.
7. Draw hay coming out of his sleeves and pants. This will look like hands and feet.
8. Last, and patches to his clothes so they look old.
Download & Print
To download and print your own copy, click the image below then right click to save.