I know we’ve already posted how to draw a jack o’lantern, but this one is different…he’s scary! Plus you can never draw too many pumpkins when it’s the Halloween season, right? After you show your kids how to draw a jack o’lantern, let them draw it again but by themselves. Have them make up different shaped pumpkins and face expressions. See who can come up with the craziest!
1. Draw two scary mad eyes, and a gumdrop shaped nose.The angrier his eyes are the scarier he’ll be!
2. Next draw a smiling mouth, with sharp teeth. Scary things smile when they have an evil plan in store!
3. Now draw the inside lines. These lines make the scary jack o’lantern look like he’s hallowed out.
4. Next draw to curved lines. One is for the top of the jack o’lantern the other is for the bottom.
5. Now draw the sides of the jack o’lantern.
6. Draw the stem, and make sure it’s a little crooked.
7. Last, add two curly vines.
That’s all there is to drawing a scary jack o’lantern. Now try drawing him again with a different scary face, this time you make it up.
Download How To Draw A Scary Jack O’Lantern
Download the how to draw a scary jack o’lantern steps, and print them out! Click the image below, then right click to save.