It just snowed last night, so we learned how to draw a snowman. Of course, after drawing one we actually had to learn how to make a real one. The first snow fall of the year is always the best!
Watch How To Draw A Snowman
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch How To Draw A Snowman on YouTube.
- Pencil, marker, or crayon
Step by Step
1. First draw a snowball and the ground. This will be the biggest snowball.
2. Now draw the second snowball on top of the first. This one is a little smaller.
3. Next draw the third snowball. This is the smallest, and will be his head.
4. Draw his face by adding two dark circles for his eyes, and four circles for his mouth. Then add three circles for this coat.
5. Now draw a carrot for his nose.
6. Then draw a part of his Santa hat, and a scarf around his neck.
7. Add the rest of his Santa hat, and stripes on his scarf.
8. Last, and sticks for both arms. Add two extra lines, at the end, for his fingers.
This snowman is all ready for a snowball fight!
Download & Print
If you’d like to download and print these easy step by step instructions, click the image below and right click to save.