Thanksgiving is just around the corner, do your kids know how to draw a Turkey? It’s super easy!
These instructions were easy for my 6 year old, but a little difficult for my 3 year old. But that didn’t stop her from trying! She actually did a really good job.
- Pencil, crayon, or marker
Watch How To Draw A Turkey
How To Draw A Turkey Step By Step
1. Draw a small circle for the turkey’s head. Also, draw two curly lines for his neck.
2. Next add a triangle for his beak, an eye, and a raindrop shape for his wattle. What’s a wattle, you ask? I have no idea, but I know turkeys have them.
3. Draw a big round oval for his body. The fatter you make your turkey the better he’ll look :)
4. Now draw a rainbow shape for his tail feathers. Be sure to connect the shape at the bottom.
5. Next add a bunch of small feathers close to his body.
6. Then add many straight lines for his long tail feathers. Also, add two wings.
7. Last, add his legs and two feet. His feet are made up of two long toes in front and one short toe in back.
Great job, you drew a Turkey! Doesn’t he look tasty?
Download & Print
To download and print your own copy, click the image below and right click to save.
Be sure to take photos of your kids art and submit them to our new gallery!