How to draw a vampire for kids!
We’re so excited for Halloween, it’s one of our favorite seasons of the year. No better way to start it off than a drawing of the count! We’re going to be doing a lot more Halloween activities, so be sure to check back.
If you had fun drawing this person check out of our other people lessons.
Watch How To Draw A Vampire
Below, you’ll find step by steps to an older lesson we did a while back! It’s also a fun lesson but a lot more cartoonish.
How To Draw A Vampire Step By Step
1. Frist draw his head, it’ll look a bit like a jellybean. Also, draw his body.
2. Next draw his scary face. Add to small eyes, and to mad eyebrows. Also, draw his mouth open.
3. Now draw his hair. It’ll have a point right in the middle of his forehead. Then draw his sharp teeth, be sure to make his fangs bigger than the rest of his teeth.
4. Now color his hair in black, add wings, and his legs.
5. Draw is two feet by adding ovals. You can also draw the bottom of one shoe.
6. Next draw one of his arms, it’s holding a wing, so you’ll need to erase some of the wing.
7. Last step, don’t forget his clothes! Vampires dress nice, so add a bow-tie. Then add his pants, and a couple buttons.
You did it! Great job, you drew a scary vampire!
Also, always feel free to take pictures of your kids drawings and share them on our Art for Kids Facebook page.