This how to draw a vampire is fun for older kids, but there’s no harm in letting your younger ones try. My six year old was able to do it, by following along with me.
When your kids are drawing these Halloween characters, be sure to give them a little background on who they are and what they do…watch their eyes light up. Of course you want to assure them that they’re fictional. Chuckers, my six year old, thinks vampires are awesome because they change into bats and drink blood…spooky!
Watch How To Draw A Vampire
If you’re having trouble watching it here, watch how to draw a vampire on YouTube!
How To Draw A Vampire Step By Step
1. Frist draw his head, it’ll look a bit like a jellybean. Also, draw his body.
2. Next draw his scary face. Add to small eyes, and to mad eyebrows. Also, draw his mouth open.
3. Now draw his hair. It’ll have a point right in the middle of his forehead. Then draw his sharp teeth, be sure to make his fangs bigger than the rest of his teeth.
4. Now color his hair in black, add wings, and his legs.
5. Draw is two feet by adding ovals. You can also draw the bottom of one shoe.
6. Next draw one of his arms, it’s holding a wing, so you’ll need to erase some of the wing.
7. Last step, don’t forget his clothes! Vampires dress nice, so add a bow-tie. Then add his pants, and a couple buttons.
You did it! Great job, you drew a scary vampire!
Also, always feel free to take pictures of your kids drawings and share them on our Art for Kids Facebook page.
Download & Print
To download and print, click the image below then right click to save.