How to draw an alien is sure to keep your kids busy on a Saturday morning!
We had a little extra fun making this video. As you can see we drew a few aliens doing different things. After you watch this with your kids, encourage them to make their own aliens. Have them use their imagination and draw them doing other things.
Watch How To Draw An Alien
Having trouble watching the video here? Watch How To Draw An Alien on YouTube.
How To Draw An Alien Step By Step
1. First draw the alien’s eyes. Draw two circles far apart, also draw his pupils.
2. Next draw his body. This alien’s body is shaped like a Hammerhead shark!
3. Then draw a rectangle shape for his mouth and two lines for his teeth. Also, add a foreshortened circle or oval for the top of his ship.
4. Now color in his pupils, mouth, and ship oval.
5. Draw a curved line for the glass bubble over his head.
6. Next draw the bottom of his spaceship.
7. Finally, add three rectangles for super cool lights on his spaceship.
Congrats on drawing a weird looking alien in a funny spaceship. Now draw this little guy doing other things. Use your imagination!
You can also watch the video above for ideas.
Download & Print
If you’d like to download and print your own copy, click the image below and right click to save.
If your kids have fun drawing this alien, be sure to take a picture and send it to us!