Chuckers asked for something super cool, so here’s how to draw an eagle! This one is a little more difficult because of the “mysterious” lines, as Chuckers put it in the video, but a little practice can go a long way.
Watch How To Draw An Eagle
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step
1. Draw the first “mysterious” line, for the top of the eagle’s head.
2. Draw another hooked line for the eagle’s beak.
3. Now draw a zig-zag line for the feathers on the back of his head.
4. Next draw another hooked line for the mouth.
5. Finish the eagle’s beak and add an “s” line for his eyebrow.
6. Now draw his nostril and eye, be sure to add a light catcher to the eye.
7. Draw big zig-zags for the eagle’s feathers on the bottom of his head.
8. Last, add more zig-zags for more feathers.
That’s one tough looking eagle!
Download & Print
To download these instructions, click the How To Draw An Eagle image below then right click to save.