We had fun drawing Santa the other night, now it’s time to learn how to draw crazy Christmas elves! Chuckers was really excited to learn. If your family does elf on a shelf, your kids will probably get a kick out of this one.
- Pencil, crayon, or marker
Watch How To Draw Crazy Christmas Elves
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step
1. Draw A V-shape for the elf’s face.
2. Next add his happy face and the bottom part of his hat.
3. Finish his hat, by adding a point.
4. Next add hair, pointy elf ears, and a raindrop shape for his body.
5. Now add two bent lines for arms and legs. Also, draw a line and two buttons for his coat.
6. Draw the bottom of his gloves and thumbs for his hands.
7. Finish drawing his gloves, and add little elf boots.
8. You can draw anything in his hands, we drew a strand of Christmas lights.
That’s all there is to drawing an elf. Now practice drawing the elf again but have him doing something else. Watch the short YouTube video above for ideas.
Download & Print
Click the image below and right click to save.