It’s time to start this Christmas season off right, with a fun how to draw Santa video! We took our kids to see Santa on Saturday, they loved it! I was shocked too, because I thought Hads would be scared for sure. Nope! She did awesome, and even asked him for a dolly. It made me proud.
I hope this holiday season, for each of you, is filled with joy! Remember to take lots of video and pictures of all your kids. They’ll thank you later!
- Pencil, crayon, or marker
Watch How To Draw Santa
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step
1. First draw a big U-shape for Santa’s beard.
2. Next draw Santa’s smiling face.
3. Now add his round jolly body.
4. Next add his hat. We drew it blowing in the wind, because he’s running.
5. Now add two bent lines for each of his arms and legs.
6. Then draw the fluffy white ends to each of his arms and legs.
7. Draw mittens for his hands, and curly elf shoes for his feet.
8. Last, so he’s not cold, draw his clothes. Add a belt and a line down for his coat.
You drew Santa, way to go!
Download & Print
To download these instructions, click the image below then right click to save.