Oh boy, we’re getting excited for spring. Of course this morning it would be snowing outside, but we’re still excited. Hopefully this how to draw a baby chick will help get you ready for spring too!
We drew this tutorial super easy, so Hads could do it too. I feel bad that I haven’t made a video with her lately, but she was way excited for this one.
- Pencil, crayon, or marker
Watch How To Draw A Baby Chick
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, you can always watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step
1. First draw a circle for the baby chicken’s head.
2. Next draw an M shape for her beak.
3. Now draw her big eye and an eyebrow for fun.
4. Draw her body.
5. Then add two U shapes for the start of her legs.
6. Draw two lines for each leg.
7. Then finish her legs by adding her feet. Draw an M shape for her two front toes and a V shape for her back toes.
8. Then draw one small wing.
9. And for the last step, add her second wing.
You did it! After you’re done be sure to color her in with yellow.
Download And Print
Click the image below to download, then right click to save.