We’re getting ready for Saint Patrick’s Day, so here’s how to draw a leprechaun! When we finished shooting the video, I have to admit, I liked Chucker’s little green man much more than mine :)
- Pencil, marker, or crayon
Watch How To Draw A Leprechaun
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
Are You A School Teacher?
Hop over to Alison’s blog to see what her awesome artists did with this lesson.
Step By Step Instructions
1. Draw a circle for the leprechaun’s head.
2. Draw his funny face.
3. Next draw his beard and pointy ears.
4. Now draw his hat and body. Don’t forget his clothes.
5. Draw his arms and legs bent.
6. Next draw his hands and feet.
7. Draw contour lines for his sleeves and pants. Also, add the buckle to his hat.
8. Last, draw a four leaf clover in his hat.
That’s it! You’ve got all the good luck, you could ever need!
Download The Printable
Click the image below then right click to save.