Whoa, we’re back! Sorry for that rather large and unscheduled break! With the end of the school year and the beginning of summer…we all needed a much needed break.
If you worried a bit, we haven’t given up. We still love art!
What better way to come back then with a cute little monkey face, and a cute little Hads! This how to draw a monkey, is really easy and perfect for the beginner/younger artists.
Are You A Teacher?
Check out Rosie’s classroom art project for ideas on how you can use this post in your own classroom!
Watch How To Draw A Monkey
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, you can always watch our videos on YouTube!
Step By Step
1. Start by drawing an upside-down U. This is going to be the top of the monkey’s head.
2. Next draw half of an oval, for the bottom part of the monkey’s head.
3. Next draw the monkey’s eyes and nose.
4. Now draw her mouth.
5. Next draw a curved M for her forehead.
6. Monkey ears are cute, draw them as big Cs!
6. Last, if you’d like to make your monkey a girl you can add a bow. If not, leave the bow off :)
That’s a pretty cute monkey! Don’t forget to share your drawings with us on our Facebook page, or you can email it to us and we’ll post it for you!
You can send photos to rob at artforkidshub dot com!