This how to draw a mummy video was extremely fun filming with my little boy. Although, after watching it again I do a terrible job of explaining what a real mummy is. I’m sure each of you could do a much better job. So please, take a moment and explain it to them :)
- Pencil, crayon, or marker
Watch How To Draw A Mummy
Having trouble watching the video here? Watch how to draw a mummy on YouTube.
How To Draw A Mummy Step By Step
1. Draw the mummy’s oval head, and a “U” shape for his body.
2. Next draw his spooky face. Be sure the top of his mouth touches the edges of his head.
3. Now draw a zig-zag line for his sharp teeth.
4. Draw two bent lines for each arm and each leg.
5. Now draw a circle for each hand, and an oval shape for each foot. Then draw four bent hotdog shapes for each hand. A lot of times I only draw four fingers on cartoons because it’s simple, and looks less crowded.
6. Now for the mummy’s wrap. Do this by adding contour lines to his head and body (watch the short video above for an explanation). In short, contour lines are curved and show that an object is not flat.
7. Finish by adding contour lines to the rest of his body.
Download & Print
To download and print how to draw a mummy instructions, click the image below then right click to save.