The kids are excited for Saint Patrick’s Day! Thought we’d do a how to draw a pot of gold. This one is nice and easy for the younger artists, but stay tuned for our leprechaun coming up. It’ll be a little more difficult.
- Pencil, marker, or crayon
Watch How To Draw A Pot Of Gold
Having trouble watching the video here? Watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step Instructions
1. Draw a curved line in the middle of your paper.
2. Draw a bumpy cloud-line for the gold.
3. Next draw two curved lines with hooks. This is going to be the top lip of the pot.
4. Draw two ear shapes below the lip. These are the pot handles.
5. Now draw a big U shape for the bottom of the pot.
6. Draw three more smaller Us for the pot feet.
7. Last, draw curved lines for the rainbow.
That’s it! Super easy right?
Download The Printable
Click the image below to download, then right click to save.