It took me a little while to get this how to draw a princess correct. Hads kept giving me suggestions. It wasn’t until I added the makeup, when I got the final approval :)
- Pencil, marker, or crayon
Watch How To Draw A Princess
If you’re have trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
How To Draw A Princess Step By Step
1. First draw a circle for her head.
2. Next draw her eyes, nose, and mouth. Don’t forget her lips.
3. Next add eyelashes and makeup on her cheeks.
4. Now add her princess crown, ears, and ear rings.
5. Draw her hair. This is just one way, but draw her hair the way you want.
6. Next draw her dress.
7. Then add her princess slippers, and necklace.
8. Draw her arms and hands curved up.
9. What’s a princess without her small animal friend? Using simple shapes draw her bird.
That’s all there is, to drawing a princess! If you want add a design to her dress, and more animals all around her.
Download And Print
To download the step by step instructions click the image below, then right click to save.