I kept Chuckers up late last night to work on this one. I feel bad I showed him how to draw a rabbit and not Hads. Don’t worry though I’ll show her today :)
This lesson should be easy enough for the younger artists, and fun enough for the old ones. We’d love to see how your kid’s rabbits turn out, feel free to post photos of their work on our AFK Facebook!
- Pencil, marker, or crayon
Watch How To Draw A Rabbit
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step
1. First draw a backwards C.
2. Next draw the rabbit’s first foot, this one happens to be the lucky one :)
3. Next draw another C shape to finish the back leg.
4. Now draw the rabbit’s chest.
5. Draw the second foot.
6. Now draw the rabbit’s head, be sure to have a small point where the rabbit’s nose will be.
7. Next draw two long rabbit ears.
8. Next add the inside of the one ear, and the back of the rabbit’s head.
9. Then draw the eye and nose. Leave a little white circle in the eye, this is a light catcher. This small detail helps make the rabbit look alive.
10. Last, don’t forget the tail. Use a zig zag line to help the tail look fluffy.
That’s one cute looking rabbit or bunny :) Now challenge your kids to practice drawing other rabbits, maybe even a winter wonderland in the background.
Download & Print
Click the image below then right click to save the high resolution image for printing.