Here’s a cute little guy, how to draw a raccoon! This one is easy, but still fun, even for those parents and teachers that like to draw along with their kids.
- Pen, pencil, crayon, or marker
Watch How To Draw A Raccoon
Are You A Teacher?
Check out Miss Nelson’s class raccoon art project! I love how she brings in other aspects of learning, too.
Step By Step
1. First draw a “rainbow” line in the middle of your paper.
2. Next draw a filled in circle in the center and at the bottom of the “rainbow” line.
3. Draw the raccoon’s cheeks.
4. Next draw his eyes. Draw them close together and close to his nose.
5. Next draw his pointy ears and two curved lines under his eyes. Be sure to not connect these lines in the middle.
6. Draw the inside of his ears, and finish the mask over his eyes.
7. Use zig zag lines to make his hair and the fuzz in his ears.
8. Now draw his arms.
9. Add his body and belly.
10. Next draw his fluffy tail and feet.
11. Last, draw the stripes on his tail.
There you have a super simple and super fun cartoon raccoon. Be sure to also challenge your kids to draw the rest of his family. This is a simple way to get them to practice, without it seeming like practice.
Download & Print
Click the image below to download our free printable PDF.