This how to draw a spider would’ve been perfect for Halloween, but spiders are always fun to draw. Right?
I asked my kids what bugs they would like to learn how to draw. Chuckers wanted to draw a spider, and Hads…well, we’ll save that for the next post. Also, we’re really excited that Chuckers two front teeth fell out. Maybe we should do a how to draw tooth fairy.
Watch How To Draw A Spider
Step By Step Instructions
1. First draw an oval for the spider’s head.
2. Now draw another oval for the spider’s body.
3. Next add a funny face.
4. Now draw the spider’s first two legs.
5. Draw two more legs.
6. Then draw four more legs.
7. Last draw the spiders web and spots on his back.
We drew spots on his back but feel free to add any kind of designs. Also, you could try and make him hairy!
Download & Print
To download these instructions click the image below, then right-click to save.