Sorry for the lack of posts last week. I was out of town on a week long backpacking trip. It was a blast, but of course I missed my kids. It sure made my day, when one of the first things they said when I got back was, “Lets make a video!”
Check the bottom of this post, to see a few images from my trip.
This how to draw a tiger, is a continuation of our how to draw a lion. Most of the head is the same, but we added the body. If your kids would like to draw a lion body, it’s fairly simple. Just leave off the stripes and change the tail.
Watch How To Draw A Tiger
If you ever have trouble watching these videos in your email or on our site, remember you can always watch them on our YouTube channel!
Step By Step
1. Draw the tiger’s mouth.
2. Next draw the top of the tiger’s head.
3. Draw the two ears, and the bottom of the tiger’s head.
4. Next draw the back of his neck.
5. Now draw the front leg, and finish his back.
6. Draw his back leg, and the other front leg.
7. Draw his second back leg, and his furry belly.
8. Now add his toes, sharp claws, and thick tail. If you’d like to draw a lion, draw a thiner tail with hair at the end.
9. Last, draw his stripes.
Be sure to check out our how to draw a lion (head), so you can give this guy a “friend!”
Download And Print
Click the image below to download and print this for free!
Backpacking the Uintas
Just for fun, here’s a few pictures from my recent trip through the Uintas.