What’s cuter than a bunny, how about an Easter bunny? Well, I’m really not sure what makes this bunny so Easter-ish…let’s leave that up to your kids to figure out. Maybe he needs a few Easter eggs around him :)
Watch How To Draw An Easter Bunny
If you’re having trouble watching the video here watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step
1. Draw an egg shape for the Easter bunny’s head.
2. Next draw the bunny’s body.
3. Then draw the bunny’s eyes and nose.
4. Add whiskers to both cheeks.
5. Draw a curved line for the bunny’s belly.
6. Next add four U shapes for the hands and feet.
7. Then draw a really long ear.
8. And another ear behind the first, but draw this one flopped over.
9. Last draw the Easter bunny’s fluffy tail.
That’s it! Now he just needs to find where he hid all the eggs.
Download The Printable
Click the image below then right click to save.