What’s Halloween without Frankenstein? Well how about a younger, more kid-like, Frankenstein? Today we’re learning how to draw a cartoon Frankenstein.
For this activity, like many of our others, you’ll need a marker, paper and oil pastels. Of course, you can use crayons or markers instead.
If you had fun doing this activity be sure to check out our other Halloween projects!
Watch How To Draw Frankenstein
Below you’ll find step by steps to our older lesson!
How To Draw Frankenstein Step By Step
1. Draw a cup shape for his head, flat on the top and round on the bottom. Then draw a “u” for his body.
2. Next draw a scary face. I drew his eyes really small, and a jellybean shape for his mouth. Make sure to add a lot of teeth.
3. Now draw a zig-zag line for his hair. Then draw eyebrows, and two little ears.
4. Ok, now let’s give him some clothes. Draw a belt, and his short sleeves.
5. Next add legs and his shoes.
6. Draw his arms, then hands by drawing a circle first. Then draw his fingers next.
7. Next add a stitch on his forehead, and bolts to his neck. The bolts keep his head screwed on.
Download & Print
If you’d like to download and print the step by step instructions, click the image below then right click to save.
Roze’s Class Art Project
Roze has been a primary teacher for over 15 years and art is her favorite subject to teach. Hop over to her blog to see what her class did with this how to draw frankenstein tutorial!