We’re major fans of Frozen, though my boy may not admit it. So, we had to do some fan art of Olaf. Just keep in mind we’re not Disney animators, this is just how we would draw him. Hopefully this will help you create your own fan art. After practicing these steps, try drawing him again but doing something else. For example you could try drawing him smelling flowers.
Watch How To Draw Olaf
Step By Step
1. Start by drawing two touching circles for Olaf’s eyes.
2. Next draw a curved line to begin his carrot nose.
3. Draw his two pupils and the tip of the carrot nose.
4. Next draw the rest of the carrot, also draw his two eyebrows.
5. Then draw his big smile and cheek.
6. Now draw the top of his head and his giant tooth.
7. Next draw the rest of his head.
8. Add the contour lines to his nose and a contour line for the bottom of his neck.
9. Draw a small marshmallow shape for his body.
10. Draw a second larger marshmallow shape for his bottom.
11. Draw two more marshmallow shapes, much smaller, for his feet. Also add two crooked lines for his arms.
12. Next add his fingers and coal buttons.
13. Last, draw three sticks for his hair.
That’s it, that’s how we would draw Olaf. Hope it was easy and fun for you to make your own fan art!
Download & Print
Click the image to download and print the free PDF.