So now your kids know how to draw a turkey, but do they know how to finger paint a turkey?
This is super easy for kids, even my little one year old got in on the fun!
- Paint (you could even try our homemade paint)
- Plates to hold the paint
- Paper towels for clean up
- And of course, fingers!
Watch How To Finger Paint A Turkey
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, watch it on YouTube!
Step By Step
- Use red, yellow, and orange to make overlapping handprints. This makes the turkey’s tail feathers.
- Use brown and paint a pair shape in the middle of the feathers.
- Use white and make two spots for the eyes. Be sure to add the pupils with a darker color.
- Then paint an upside down triangle for the beak, we used yellow.
- Next add a red wattle, the part that hangs from a turkey’s beak.
- Last, use yellow to paint the turkey’s legs and toes.
After your kids paint their own turkeys, be sure to take a picture and send it to us. We would love to feature it in our gallery!